To get an Indian document Apostille for use in Spain, you will need to follow these steps:
- Identify the document(s) that need to be Apostilled. This can include educational certificates, birth certificates, marriage certificates, etc.
- Get the document(s) attested by the respective authorities in India. This can vary depending on the type of document, but typically involves getting the document attested by a notary public, a gazetted officer, or the designated authority for the document.
- Once the document(s) has been attested, it needs to be authenticated by the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) of India. You can do this by visiting the MEA office in person or through an authorized agent.
- After the MEA authentication, the document(s) needs to be taken to the Embassy or Consulate of Spain in India for final Apostille. You may need to schedule an appointment and pay a fee for this process.
- Once the Apostille has been completed, the document(s) will be recognized as valid and legal in Spain.
It is important to note that the specific requirements and procedures for getting an Apostille can vary depending on the type of document and the country it will be used in. It is recommended to contact the Spanish Embassy or Consulate in India for detailed information and guidance.